What is the Anagen Effluvium? We are talking about a type of mass hair loss that occurs at the stage of anagen development of an extremist method, popularized, and in a short course of time without reference to any usual pattern. In the same way that it commonly happens in androgenic alopecia situations.
The anagen effluvium is a consequence of inhibition of the cells that are the phase of division in the follicles, leading to a sudden interruption of hair production.
This hair loss can mean 80 of its integrity and affect all follicles in the anogen stage of active development.
This effluvium, in the same way that it also happens with telogen effluvium, may be the consequence of a different set of causes. Being some of them, able to produce ambas diseases in a single person.
Tabla de contenidos
It is the second most common form of alopecia that dermatologists often diagnose
The anagen effluvium must appear to the onset of some cause – sometimes unknown – that damages the papilla of the hair. In relation to the intensity of that cause, there will be greater or smaller fall as well as greater or lower refinement of the hair.
Hair is always in one of its three stages of development: anagena, catagena or telogenous. Generally, only 10 of the hair is in the teggenic or catagen stage. Hair development occurs in the anagen agena stage.
It is of paramount consideration to be able to detect what are the causes that develop it, and to act what is truly feasible so that those who suffer from the effluvius do not seek wrong resolutions.
Beyond the visible gravity that such a sudden and terrible loss can cause in this kind of alopecia, finally not so much, because people who suffer an anagen effluvium have no contradiction in recovering by well over 90 that proportion of head you’re lost. And the remarkable thing in the face of a massive fall as a result of the anagen effluvium is that the rehabilitation of the lost is achieved in all situations, a few months after finishing the cause that unleashed the effluvium.
Potential causes of anageno effluvius
- People who are doing chemotherapy treatments. It must be said that total ananoid effluvium is very commonly seen in people who are performing cancer treatments, and this is given in this way because follicular cells divide to enormous agility and that is why chemotherapy harms them.
- People suffering from endocrine disorders.
- When the diet is missing nutrients such as copper, biotin, vitamin C, zinc, iron, fundamental fatty acids.
- Sustained infectious states.
- Exposure to toxic agents such as thallium, boron, arsenic and chromium.
- Improper use of some medicines. There are medicines that have the possibility of causing consecutive results in the hair, they are: fluoruracil, vasopressin, vinblastine, cisplatin, busulfan, cyclophosphamide, etc.
- Ionizing radiation: gamma rays and x-rays.
- Inherited genetic diseases: Pollit disorder, hypotrichosis type.
- Hormonal problems: Flufluvian may have links to hypothyroidism, juvenile diabetes, Cushing disorder and hypopituitarism.
- It can be a consequence of a medical condition that creates hair loss, in the same way as alopecia areata.
- It is also given the situation of instant hair loss when there was a hair implant, frequents falling hair grafted mostly, but re-growing after the third month. This event is thought to be entirely common and is held within the range of ananogenic effluvium.
Form of treatment
In order for the course of hair rehabilitation after an anageno efluvio to be less than 4 months,experts continue to suggest the use of the most well-known medicines: minoxidil and finasteride. Or as we advise Xpecia Tablet
In this way, perhaps the deadlines will be shortened, it is feasible that development development should be accelerated, but it is true that it is impossible to generalize, since there is always talk of the case on a case-by-case basis.
In those who suffer from AGA, already having areas weakened as a result of this kind of alopecia, it is feasible that lost hair or part of it does not grow again. Usually the recovered reaches an 80 and no more.
As in the situation of telogen effluvium, immediate hair loss that occurs when there is ananogenic effluvium,stops when the causes are identified and when an end point is put to them.
After this, paulatively, the hair resumes its initial condition.