Finasteride VS Saw Palmetto
How many times have you wondered what better to take Saw palmettoor Finasteride? Which one is worse or more harmful to my body? Which is most effective against alopecia? Doubt ingessing anyone who needs to take a DHT blocker. Here we will try to explain to you the advantages and differences of these two compounds so well known in the world of alopecia.
We’re not going to tell you which one is better or worse than the other. Based on one’s basis is a 100×100 proven drug of its effectiveness. And the other an extract of natural plants that is gradually making a hole in the effectiveness of blocking DHT. Since there are few studies that support the effectiveness of it. Whether because of the strength that big pharma acts against something natural. And he’s not in control. Or they haven’t been done yet. Still, we’re going to get you out of doubt and it’s up to you to decide to use one product or another.
We have already talked about Finasteride and its side effects,it is something that we have to start talking about a product. I think that’s the most important thing, because that’s what can make us keep taking it or not. And we also did it about saw Palmetto,where we explained all its benefits and side effects, not as serious as finasteride. It is best to make a small summary:
Finasteride Side Effects:
- Reduced libido (one of the most important and least accepted by men when taking it). The Finasteride and the dutasteride, testosterone that is not transformed into DHT is transformed into aromatase that is an estrogen (female hormone).
- Possible impotence (With prolonged use of it)
- Problems with ejaculation (including decreased ejaculation volume)
- Lip swelling.
- Breast augmentation (Gynecomastia)
- Hip widening
- Depression or Brain Fog
- Heart problems.
- Testicle pain.
Serious side effects. If any of these symptoms occur, call your doctor immediately:
- Breast changes, increased size, appearance of lumps, pain or discharge from the nipples.
- Inflammation of the lips and face.
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing.
Saw Palmetto Side Effects
- Gastrointestinal discomfort, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation.
- Stomach discomfort such as burning or mild stomach pain.
- Headache or dizziness.
- Impotence or sexual problems (In some people this symptom has occurred on a smaller scale). Testosterone that does not convert into DHT is back to new testosterone.
Serious side effects, if present contact your doctor immediately
- Bruising or bleeding from the nose or gums or any bleeding that doesn’t stop
- Signs of bleeding in the stomach, bloody stools, coughing up blood or vomiting that looks like ground coffee
- Problems with the pancreas, severe pain in the upper stomach that extends to your back
- Rapid heartbeat
- Feeling tired, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored faeces, jaundice.
As you will see all side effects have been put, be they the most common and mostly presented and the less common or rare (GRAVES). Under no circumstances do you have to suffer from them. But in the event that they show up, go to your doctor immediately.
When we’re clear, we’re minding each other in the mouth. That’s when we really have to start thinking about what we’re going to take. Most people who take Finasteride do so because they barely notice side effects. And if they do, they get to the point of wanting to leave it, because it affects them a lot. That’s why we can rest assured that there is another option, much more natural and with fewer side effects, or at least milder.
Finasteride VS Saw Palmetto compared to your precautions.
Saw Palmetto Precautions
- Saw palmetto can affect blood clotting and may increase bleeding. If you are going to have surgery or will need some type of dental or medical surgery, leave it at least 2 weeks beforehand.
- Do not exceed the maximum recommended amount per manufacturer.
- Do not take Saw Palmetto if you are breastfeeding, it can pass into breast milk and cause harm to your baby.
- Don’t provide SawPalmetto to minors
- Sawpalmetto can lower effectiveness to the birth control pill
- Do not use sawpalmetto if you are or think you are pregnant.
- Make your doctor aware of whether you have or have had liver disease or prostate cancer.
- Finasteride is only indicated for men, if you are a woman contact your doctor and in no case take it when you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Don’t provide finasteride to minors
Studies of Saw Palmetto and Finasteride:
– Ema Europe – Saw Palmetto
– Spanish Academy of Dermatology and Venereology– Finasteride
– Cima – Finasteride
Conclusions on the comparison of Finasteride VS Saw Palmetto
Finasteride is a medicine and as such carries side effects. Although there are people who do not affect him and others quite a lot. If finasteride is stopped, all side effects go away
Sawpalmetto comes from the fruit of a plant, that is it completely natural and if you take the necessary measures it does not have to appear any side effects. In cases that have appeared they are by overdose or poor way to take it.
Finasteride blocks DHT and prevents hair loss, even new hair appearing
Instead the Saw Palmetto also helps to block DHT and helps to grow new hair