15 Benefits of Aloe Vera. Properties of The Aloe vera and its applications. Aloe Vera is a medicinal plant that has been used for thousands of years to treat skin diseases, burns, scoceduras, ulcers etc… But it also has many other healing properties that I tell you below:
Pure aloe Vera is a powerful regenerator and repairer of our cells and modulator of the immune system. As you have recently seen a study from the University of Alcalá de Henares. Scientifically demonstrating that the qualities or properties that aloe Vera has been recognized for millennia are authentic. As they themselves reported in a statement. This study opens the door to the use of aloe vera in multiple immunological-based treatments, skin cells, eye cells and blood cells. It has been proven to be a powerful anti-aging, antioxidant and magnificent cell regenerator of the skin and cornea in the case of the eye.
It has also been shown to aid in inflammatory processes by inhibiting pro-inflammatory stimuli. It would also help fight inflammatory bowel diseases, spinal cord injuries and even liver cirrhosis and even help in anti-tumor chemotherapy treatments because it would increase the life of lymphocytes. All this taken orally, in juice or pure gel, without allloin.
Properties of Aloe vera and its applications
To combat eye bags for example cold aloe vera gel is applied as a mask around the eye and allowed to act about 20 minutes and then rinse with cold water and it is amazing how those bags are retracted. But now let’s go to the shape we would apply it to treat the skin and scalp for alopecia or post hair transplant issues to help heal wounds faster and better.
It is very effective as a hair conditioner, fights dandruff and promotes hair growth. Its properties and benefits seem endless. The chemistry found in its components is practically traced to that of Keratin, a protein of which is composed of hair, nails and skin.
High regenerative power of Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera’s 100 pure gel should be applied as if it were any other bath gel or shampoo, massaging it onto the skin or scalp and letting it act for a few minutes, and then lighten it. Not only does it serve to heal wounds or heal burns, which achieves by its high regenerative power by favoring cell multiplication and destroyer of dead cells, it also keeps the scalp and hair hydrated and at a perfect level of PH. Its periodic use contributes to the growth of the hair and to increase in thickness and quality. As we have said above its properties and quality are infinite but I will tell you some that only for them is already worth using:
- Helps improve skin scars, ladybugs and stretch marks.
- Regulates blood sugar or glucose levels.
- Stimulates the proper functioning of the immune system.
- Prevents hair loss or alopecia.
- Improves oily hair and scalp.
- Taken orally helps improve digestion.
- Helps treat burns.
- Strengthen your nails.
- He’s a great ally against obesity.
- Excellent improvements in Oral health.
- Regenerates the skin to cellular and antioxidant levels.
- Perfect scarring of skin wounds.
- Reduced blood cholesterol levels.
- Calms the burning sensation on irritated skin or skin.
- Very effective in the fight against acne and pimples.
- In short aloe vera is a superfood and also as not a super cosmetic whose properties and qualities only increase as more and more research is done on it.
Soon you can find Aloe vera pure 100 natural and of high quality on our website.